We're currently seeking a highly-organized, self-motivated graphic design intern with excellent creative skills to help our senior design strategist with graphic needs. You’ll work on real projects, designing for clients across a variety of industries and develop important skills in brainstorming, teamwork and time management!
Under the direction of the founder, you will work with the creative aspect of the business to fulfill the digital marketing objectives for our hospitality, lifestyle, and beauty clients.
Must be able to commit to a minimum of 25 hours per week. Must be able to get school credit.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Helping create visual graphics for our clients
- Staying current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to influencer marketing and social media
- Participating in client meetings when appropriate
- Currently a Sophomore or Junior at an accredited university
- Understands general marketing concepts and principles
- Has knowledge of social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, SnapChat and LinkedIn
- Expresses interest in marketing
- Possesses strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to provide creative input and suggest different ways to communicate marketing messages
- Effectively manages the timely delivery of work against short deadlines
- Has great cross-team communication skills
- Able to create visual content that clearly communicates a message
- Must be fluent in the latest versions of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understand color theory, typography, composition and photo retouching
- Be able to take design direction and work with input from our Senior Design Strategist
- Must think creatively and step outside of the norm
- Be willing to put in the extra time and effort on projects
- Always be willing to learn and have a great attitude
- Be self-sufficient and able to figure problems out on your own