The iPhone X is officially available for pre-order but it looks like even if you try to order online now, the soonest you'll get your eyes (remember not hands, no home button) on the very anticipated device is in mid to late December.
Or, if you want one sooner, you could risk your sanity by waiting in line at an Apple store on Friday November 3. Although, we don't really suggest that.
If you remember our breakdown in September, the new phone ditched finger print scanning for facial recognition and features a large and in charge screen. Watcg more about the phone that starts at a whopping $1,000 below.
iPhone X Features:
- No home button
- It's all screen, 5.8-inch super retina screen, OLED screen
- Face ID to unlock the phone- your face is now your password (chances of tricking face ID is one in a million)
- Face ID feature authorizes apple pay and also animates emoji's, aka "animoji's"
- Durable glass on front and back
- Wireless charging
- Stereo speakers are 25% louder
- Water and dust resistant
- Your photos won't be shaky because of the optical image stabilization on both rear 12-megapixel camera lenses
- Comes in two colors: space gray and silver. RIP matte black, jet black, and rose gold
- Selfie upgrade: portrait mode on the front-facing camera with portrait lighting
- Custom battery lasts up to two hours longer between charges compared to iPhone 7
- Starts at $999 for 64 GB
- 256 GB option costing $1,149
- Available November 3rd
Will you be buying the iPhone X? Let us know in the comments below!